Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Friday, April 17, 2015
Watching Millions
The Father has life in Himself, and He has granted His Son to have life in Himself. Jn 5.26
You search the Scriptures because you believe they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to me! Jn 5.39
Your approval or disapproval means nothing to me, because I know you don't have God's love within you. For I have come to you representing my Father, and you refuse welcome me, even though you readily accept others who represent only themselves. Jn 5.41-43
Simon Peter replied, "Lord, to whom would we go? You alone have words that give eternal life. We believe them, and we know You are the Holy One of God." Jn 6.68
From J.E. Tada's More Precious Than Silver
10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms Eph 3.10
The powers and principalities, all the heavenly hosts and the dark rulers of the universe, millions of unseen beings, are intensely interested to see just how God is to sustain the weak and weary.
God teaches the unseen world all about Himself and He does it using you and me as His audiovisual aids. We are used of the Lord to show the universe how great, awesome and wonderful He is. Sufferings not only helped the one to grow in Christ, but they demonstrated [to the demons] how powerful God's sustaining grace is. The result? Greater glory to God. One day it will all be shown to all that God was able to rescue sinners, redeem suffering, crush the rebellious, restore all things, vindicate His Holy Name, provide restitution....and come out all the more glorious for it.
Considering the statements I have heard in my life in the world...we are so watched. The hurt and anger that those who have no faith state about us who believe is not good. We do all these things without thinking the consequences beyond ourselves. We make choices in the grocery stores, the freeway, even church that show a complete lack of God's love. We tell people what they do is wrong, but we do not do so with love.
We should be careful, pray that we walk and talk with God's love and peace, so that we show a good example of what God is. Instead....we show an example of a person blinded by the world, by the evil ones who rule at this point...and we maybe ruin chances that could have been.
I would rather no suffer. I feel like I have suffered so many years of my life. But I have seen good things from that suffering, hopefully for other people...because sometimes suffering that would just be for me is too pointless. I can suffer for God, for others...but I don't like the idea of suffering that does nothing.
I still don't know what the long term point of this is. I say it all the time. But I am here. God will use me...and I still get filled with dreams and hopes. I don't know which ones God will send me on, if any, but for now, I get to focus on God, try and focus on learning what I am learning. And hoping that what actions I take....millions note.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment