Very swollen and sore and sick feeling the last couple days. I have been having more trouble the last week and a half anyway, but now it is worse. I will try and get a Bible post out later today.
Called my insurance, who happily told me it may take a month for an appeals process to go through...and I told them nicely that I needed it expedited because I have been trying for six nearly seven months to find a therapy that works and no longer have a job because of it. OH! So then the woman emailed her supervisor to see what could be done. I will try and cal today and see if I need to put more fire starter on the coals.
Emailed rheumatologist asking for steroid therapy because of the lack of Enbrel therapy and the extent of my swelling. No word yet. Going to try and make it to a family dinner at the hubby's side of the family...depends on if the car ride is an option that day. I hate missing all this stuff.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
No comments:
Post a Comment