Rheumy has gotten it cleared for me to do Enbrel for 5 years with current insurance. I am hoping for a call today from the specialty pharmacy. I have been so sick and so out of it the last several days, I honestly don't know how long.
Pain has been terrible. Terrible. Worse than I have had in some time. I was asleep at least two days...I don't really remember anything. The brain fog of RA in combo with tremendous pain.
And I used to think migraines were awful.My joints are HOT, full of broken glass and shards of boiled metal stabbing me....with yucky rolling nausea...sweating and chills of fever.
I am desperately tired now but hurt too much to sleep...updating this to maybe clear my head and help sleep. This doesn't even make sense to me...
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment