Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Monday, April 6, 2015

RA Post: Art Therapy

My beloved mother bought me another set of colored pencils which vastly expanded the shades I had--totally different brand, which expands even the plain colors into larger selection. I had gotten a little out of doing my Art Therapy, mainly because for a bit I was not having so many flares again. But I spent the afternoon using my new shades, and having a pleasant time. I intend to take photographs and put them on one post, and keep adding them. They are just mandala coloring pages, mainly, but they are pretty and it is what I do.

She also got me different colored ink pens to work in my Journey Book--where I put verses, passages of interest from other books, thoughts, prayers and journal entries before I put any of it here in the blog under other post types...so I have been a happy camper in the work of pens, ink and paper. 

Having a sleepless night. It is 4 14 AM and I have not been to sleep. I am uncomfortable and swollen, and quite frankly I do this after one of my weird cannot wake up at all days. If I had been a missionary I'd say I had Sleeping Sickness, except for the fact that it does ease up. Oh man. I am tired, but it is just not working very well. And I need to get up shortly to go to the walk in time for the dr and see about steroids so some of this swelling goes DOWN. I should put up pics of that too. 

Try to go to sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day