Still no answers to why I am in so much pain.
Spent Saturday night in the ER again, with my BP so high and the pain. Was given fluids, a couple meds which didn't do anything. Had a CT scan of my heart and lungs, and there was nothing wrong with the structure, though the pulse and BP is still bad.
They gave me a super NSAID that you can only take a couple of days because it will be so hard on the kidneys. It helps. And I also was given a different muscle relaxer, which I think works better.
Already have an appointment with the cardiologist. Still waiting on the gastroenterologist, the physiatrist and possibly neurologist.
I am scared. Tired. I have never hurt so much in my life, though at least I have a bit of a break here for the moment. I am so scared...because is this my future? Totally crippled, in agony, can't hardly talk because it triggers the pain? How sick will I get? I expected to get worse as I got older, but not quite like this.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment