Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Thursday, April 23, 2015

RA Post:4.22.15

No major updates...still on Enbrel weekly injections (took second one the other day)...and, of course, can't see a difference yet. At least it isn't making me sicker. 
Spent more than 24 hours asleep. Now on the opposite side with terrible insomnia as the pain jerks me awake as soon as I almost fall asleep. Still do not get why it is easier for anyone with RA to sleep in the daytime. My theory is the gravitational pull of the sun changes the pain. lol. Who knows.
Made three walks today, my goal being two. They aren't long, they aren't fast, but they are movement. Goal is to be three walks, then four...or else longer ones, whichever. Easy to tell if I overdo....my joint swelling will double in about an hours time and be downright incredible. Like a major sprain, sometimes with slight bruising. So yes. I have learned to baby these joints. And try and drop weight. That ought the be interesting since I can really only cut calories. I was too used to not being able to eat anything for several months.
Not a whole lot of reading, but will make a "faith" post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day