My clothes are just drenched. I keep breaking fevers and having higher pain, so sweating is a big thing now. I look fresh out a high performance aerobic gym class...but I am just sitting.
Sleep is NOT coming easy either...so fun to be tossing and turning and throwing off damp blankets and changing clothes constantly. Add in some nausea and an upset stomach and you are in for the TIME of your LIFE!
Trying to watch what I eat. Had been doing lots of fruit and vegetables, but haven't had any in the house last couple of days. I have gained weight...although I never know when I won't be able to stand food either.
Enbrel shot number 1 in and golden. I think I liked the actual syringe more than the pen...the pen is harder to make certain I do not stab a vein. Which I did...and it hurts more that way.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment