Today was a hard day. Sometimes, after I have felt worse...it hurts my soul to come back to earth and live among the mortals again rather than the wraith I see myself as on the couch, oblivious to the world around me. Like Frodo, stabbed by a wraith blade...All I know is pain and sick and misery.
Then I come to, and the flowers are blooming, different ones than last. The trees have masses of leaves rather than little bitty temptations of greenery. What happened?
So today I burst into tears as I made my way up the stairs. Just because I am sick, and I am tired of being sick...and I read on my support group of so many who never are in remission...I know it happens, but when I only go a few days with being "well" and spend the other times as a wraith, tears have to come.
So I sobbed hysterically into a clean kitchen towel. Because I am sick, and in pain, and could very well be for the rest of my life. And it is very very hard to take that. Because I am 26 years old. Because I am a newlywed. Because I want to have children and maybe shouldn't because I cannot take care of them at this point. Because I am an RN. And my body acts like an 85 year old.
So today was a hard day. But, I will go on.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
No comments:
Post a Comment