Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Grace

From J.E. Tada's More Precious than Silver

No matter how lost you feel, God is with you. If you are resting in Him, you are exactly where you are supposed to be.

There are so many times in life people say they feel lost. I especially have heard it from those in college. They had no idea what degree to go for. Or after graduation, they had no clue for a job. People who had a fiance break off an engagement, divorces, illnesses, death of children, parents or spouse. People are so lost so often. 
God is indeed with us through those times. Hard things happen, and confusing things happen...all because we caused a broken world. Just rest in the Lord; take comfort that He is God.
I have found with RA/fibro that the world seems less broken if I just rely on the Lord. Focusing on Him rather clouds the harder parts of life because they seem so much more less important. Taking time to listen to worship music in the car, pray when starting the day can help...but honestly I spend more time just thinking about God. Thinking about what the books I am reading and taking notes from that are about God---and the ideas the author (pastor)  set down in print that I had not thought of. As I have been saying the last several posts, God is so much more amazing than we can write out or even describe. When we rest in Him, it is easier to see the world and make a choice about the world. Easier to heal from the hardship of divorce or lost engagement. God's love may cover a multitude of sins, but I think His love covers uncertainty in the game of searching for a career. Just rely on Him and you will find your path. He is, after all, the Good Shepherd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day