From J.E. Tada's More Precious than Silver
Dry seasons are no mistake. For consider how you grow. You sometimes bear more fruit (like patience or long-suffering) for having endured a dry season. The stresses of life are being used for His good purpose. Let that thought release you from worrying.
For years I hated my anxiety. Everything was so hard to do because of it. I learned to push it--push life, and pray hard for God to push with me. Anxiety was in my life right up to my RA diagnosis...and dr appointments or dentists will still get me. The overall anxiety is gone...and my RA positive sister and I think that the anxiety was actually RA pain that was not quite surfacing.
Pure terror. I learned so much to depend on God to be able to do anything...and gradually we won over the anxiety. Sometimes I clung to the anxiety, as we do with all sins, even though I wanted desperately to shove the Monster away from myself. Anxiety became a low simmer.
God can handle anything. The issue is that we do not want to give up our snuggly, sticker and thorn infested pet "sin". If we can give it to Him, and ask for His help...He will be there for us. He always is, usually waiting, but sometimes stepping in before hand to help or stop something. I have had times in my life that I have seen God stop disaster from befalling upon me.
He is so amazing and awesome...and He loves us so incredibly much, to have taken the suffering and sin of the human race on the cross. That is just mind boggling to me.
Exodus 14.14 The Lord Himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment