Success! My body must be in a semi natural remission the last several days. Still a lot of swelling and swollen bursae, but milder pain until later in the evening. It is so pleasant to have more energy and be able to think more clearly.
I have done a little research; RA patients need higher protein and higher Vitamin C diets. So I am working on those two things. Maybe the higher vitamin C has made a change for me. Whatever the cause, I am extremely grateful for the break in misery.
Today I walked (slowly, and with a faint limp) to the garden, looking at all the new, soft, spring plant-life. Little daffodils, snowdrops are blooming happily and brightly. Perennial plants are slowly poking up out of the ground.
As much as that brings happiness, it brings a mild sadness to my heart. Better than the last time I had a slight remission. The last time I was able to go outside with any length of time...and saw the changes in season, I went in the house and sobbed. It is hard to go months not seeing or caring about those things, and then poof! see a totally different season. I imagine that is how coma patients feel. It is such a shock to see big changes in season. For instance....I've gone from late summer to spring without really seeing any other season.
I am really glad I saw the flowers, the goat kids and the calf. It lifted my whole spirit. I will leave for now--return and write my thoughts on my Bible study later.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment