Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Enbrel 2.0

The shipping pharmacy that I will get Enbrel from is shipping out free samples next week. I am not sure if they are arriving on the 3rd or being shipped on the 3rd, but hey, we are getting some stronger medication that may do something.I have yet to meet anyone with as active of RA get much relief out of the simpler meds. I hung on thinking (and hoping) that maybe I didn't have RA, and that these meds would work. The Minocin (minocycline) helped a fair amount, but it just isn't kicking the pain away. Or really the nausea.
The drug companies lie, of course. Enbrel may make some people act like those on TV...the in-absolute-agony to playing-tennis people...but not everyone does that. I am hoping for that, but will be happy with half better than I am. Or even less if I have to settle.
Worked on forcing myself out of bed and up today. I still melted and laid down whether I wanted to or not, but I tried. I mean, there is the chance that I never get any better relief than this. So I took nausea meds and pushed as best  I could. 

I am so afraid of being like this the rest of my life. Or worse. This is a progressive disease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day