Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

changes

What a change of attitude this disease will throw at you. It really tosses some depths of despair at one, even if you try hard to be positive. Honestly, the oyster way to have a good attitude is to ask God. Not only for a better attitude, but to ask Him to just love through you. I really do not have the strength to take on this chronic disease myself, even with the great support team I have been blessed with.

If prayers are answered immediately, be thankful...you may have to be patient and wait for an answer to prayers...paraphrase of j. E. Tada.

I have been so blessed that when I ask God for help to HANDLE my sickness, I get an instant answer...maybe a day or so, but I do get an answer. Or thus far. My healing process has still been a no.

But if a day is a thousand years, think of what I can do in a day. Paraphrase again.
If I prayed more, one could consider the time to be a thousand years of prayer because of being with Someone outside of time. Maybe my difference making could be by prayer. I do not pray as deeply as I possibly could. What conversations I have missed out on.
My problem is, too, that I prefer to write prayers out...and my hands do not cooperate. Maybe that difficulty, though, would make me be still. Still and know God was and is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day