Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Thursday, February 26, 2015

How Does a Dr Office Lose a RX? Very easily...

I am all ready to have Enbrel shipped to my door....except the shipping pharmacy doesn't know where the script is, and the dr office doesn't know where they sent the script. oooops. lol. oh, the joys of dealing with the patient side of being in  medicine.Let's just say I liked being more in the know.You never get to know as much as a patient as you do when you are the medical person, regardless of what is said.
Found the lost script! It's still waiting in the office, as I had had to remember to change the insurance card at the office. I hate trips--I forget to do things because of being too tired and icky feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day