Called my insurance today, because insurance is the god of the medical world...a doctor with 12+ years of experience in just training cannot pick a medication, the insurance god must approve of it. Whatever. :P Anyway, called insurance god to see where my Enbrel is, because I am feeling the effects of NOT having any ....very puffy joints.
Insurance has to have this release form to prove that...my doctor is my doctor, I guess. It was a release form of sorts, but they wrote it in such a way that I am not sure who is releasing what information to who. Whatever again. I really don't care as long as I can try a therapy of sorts.
Went for a third drive today, the third since I stopped being able to drive in September. It was a short drive, about two miles, and I am glad because my knee and ankle were driving me nuts. Went to my RA sister's house to fax. First time I've been there in ages.
Have to say I love love love her RA bed set up. She is like me....try the normal human bed for a couple of hours, get miserable and move to a couch. Her couch is AMAZING. Lots of great squashy pillows, coffee table for cups and books, soft blankies and a poofy couch. We sound like the ultimate princess and the pea characters...lol. I keep trying to make my bed work better for me, but no perfect answer yet. Had a foam topper and it wasn't helping...but maybe if I put the topper from my twin on there...it was a different thickness and squashiness. I don't know. Or maybe the Enbrel will work well enough there is no issue.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
No comments:
Post a Comment