Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Thursday, March 19, 2015

RA Post 2

I've decided to break my blog in half...half meaning all really RA related posts will be titled "RA Post" with a number if more than one in a day, and then the other half of the blog, and likely the larger half, will be my RA walk (or hobble) with God.
Spoons. I am so short of spoons the last week or so. (Check out Spoon Theory on the side panel under RA reseources). I keep canceling little meetings with people, putting them off....I am just so tired and achy, and today whenever I get up it feels like I am walking on grapefruit with glass and my knees are as big as basketballs with rocks in them. Ok, yeah, not really...but enough to kill off spoons fast. I tried to get a nap in before plans were set, but after three hours of trying all I did was aspirate  and wake myself up. Too much pain. Couch uncomfortable. Pain meds gone, new meds. Meds kicked in....so there we are. I feel sorry for me, sorry for everyone around me, and plainly and obviously I have to go work on my Journey Book and knock this off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day