Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Nightmares and Dog Ears

Last night was a sleepless night of tossing and turning and evil, twisted nightmares. I have always had a lot of nightmares...varies as to when. I tried eating something, because low blood glucose can cause nightmares. So can various medications I am on. And so can having snoring or other breathing issues...which I have been told (gasp!) that I snore and whisper/whimper in my sleep.
I can't even tell you what I dreamed, I don't remember. Something scary enough to jolt me awake within ten-fifteen minutes of falling asleep.
I spent some time in the Word, but was falling asleep over the book---so tried again to give up.

At one point, I scooped up Zoe and brought her to my little RA couch. I am still often sick enough by evening to want to lay in a very cool, dark, place, without being jarred. Our bed is great, but being jarred bothers me, however slight. So naturally, Zoe began to bother me as well, and I had to put her back in her box.
In the meantime, I found that Zoe needs her ear cleaned out. Schnauzers (some of them) need the hair in their ear canals pulled out. I trade nail and dental care for mom to do this job---it is not my favorite, and at this point I find ear hair more gross than dog spit.

Just another look at weird points of my life. Nightmares and dog ears. What a world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day