Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

RA: Sleep

After what seems like possibly three weeks of sleeping nearly 24 hours a day...I am maybe waking up. And maybe the Enbrel is making my joints less stiff.

I hate this chronic sleeping. It is NOT like depression. I have had depression induced sleep. This is full out unconscious sleep. Sleeping so hard that people scare you when they suddenly appear by your side after "thundering" down stairs. Sleeping so hard that when you wake up you don't know if it is Tuesday, Wednesday of the same week, night or day of the same day you last woke on, and when and if you are supposed to take medication.

I have never had sleep like this RA induced sleep.

I used to say, over the last seven years or so, that I always seemed to be more tired than everyone my age. I could never go as long. People would stay out late at little movie and game night things, and I would weigh what I had to do the next day with whether I could go at all. I desperately wanted to do those things, but I couldn't. I would be so sick the next day ( talking near vomiting sick) that it just wasn't worth it. And these were not alcohol drinking parties, either!

I guess I really was more tired than everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day