Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Sunday, November 8, 2015

RA Post: Methotrexate Progress and Food Allergy (?)

So I think that the MTX is helping. My joints pop a lot now...and for the most part I seem to have less swelling. It is incredible how much my joints are popping. The swelling in the joint really stretches out all the ligaments and tendons...some cases of RA have them break from the strain. Let's just say I am really glad that that has not happened to me or anyone I know...and that it is really weird to walk with hips, knees, ankles and toes popping. LOL. 

Actually managed to drive myself to visit a friend who lives close by. Was exhausted for a couple of days, but still able to get up and do a little. I have to learn how to do these things. Obviously if I feel so bad I can't stay awake I am not trying. That is just ridiculous, because I will be ten times sicker. But on a good day, I will try. I need to work on getting further, too, with my driving. Not used to handling RA with driving. Sort of have it figured out as a passenger. 

Something is driving me insane with itching and near hives. I have had that reaction with Corn Pops cereal, so avoiding all cereals. Also have been eating nuts because of the low carb dieting I have been working on...and so I am wondering if those suckers are causing an issue. 

My meds could all cause itching...but this has just started the last two-three days. Worse yesterday to now...and I haven't taken mtx yet for the week. So I will do a trial and error. I am suspecting the nuts.

????

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day