Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Bad Mouthing----edited (!)

Diamonds in the Dust   J.E. Tada

The Enemy has a deep hatred of my flesh and blood and all I was doing was agreeing with him. He gets a charge when I bad mouth my body...Why? Because your body...is made in the image of God.
The Devil is only a fallen angel. He is a deceiver. He is doomed for destruction. And until then, he has one goal in mind: your spiritual defeat, emotional malalignment and physical frustration.

I am very much one who believes in the work that those who fell away from God; the evil ones. They work hard to steer us into a path of self-destruction---or a path of other-destruction.When I see stories in the news or hear of stories of cruelty, I figure that it is partly our sin nature, and possibly partly the urging of the fallen angels.

There are times in our lives that we face such deep emotional hurt that we never seem to be able to crawl out from under it; times of great depression so deep that every step forward is three backwards.... Those who have been abused cannot escape the words and actions done against them. They begin to rationalize why they were treated in such a manner----deciding eventually that they deserved it. 
And, of course, there are numerous other instances of deep emotional hurts.

I had a near spiritual defeat at the hands of another and, I assume, demons. One of the worst times in my life.... I desperately tried to cling to the fraying rope of faith. The header verse, at the top of my blog page, is the verse that was thrown to me as a rope ladder---a verse I clung to so tightly with my eyes shut, knowing my faith was solid again. 
We must guard ourselves when people begin attacking our faith---they do not go at it alone---and it is ever so toxic. Being without God after knowing Him would be more than I could have borne; it would have led to complete and utter destruction for me. 

I am not sure how demons interact with any of the three Joni lists with the opening quote I used--- I am least certain how the trials of illness enter in. How exactly they mess with health baffles me.
 Yet I know after facing this RA battle and being very sick at times how easy it would be to destroy the spiritual health of a person alongside the physical health.
The emotional roller-coaster of physical illness can be extraordinarily trying on spiritual health.

The above are examples of what I consider to being tampered with by evil ones. Anything that can drag our attention from God, pulling ourselves into a small circle of hell to allow deeper torment, means that he has won--at least momentarily. 
Again why I urge people to feel free to speak out about battles. Everyone's battle is different---I would not pretend that I face the same battles as everyone else. The idea is ridiculous. No, but our battle scars and lessons learned of God's grace and wondrous love should be shared. We must help others fight the evil ones and know to call on God. 

God will answer. I have always found that asking Him to bind evil ones from my thoughts to be an instantaneous thing in most matters. I do not know how they manage to turn our thoughts, but deceivers they are indeed---convincing us to do extremely foolish things. God is the truth and the light, allowing us to see His love and kindness. When these times of struggles come to be, reach out to those who have faced similar things...reach out at all hours to God. Force your hand to pick up your Bible and read it, let the Spirit comfort and counsel you. Let the Son walk with you. You are not alone with these terrible battles, against evil...the Creator is beside you, and will let you rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day