I have given up on my one idea for a novel. Yes, it was the first I had plans for from beginning, middle and end...but I could not find research to use that was suitable. So scratch that.
I have dreamed of being an author since I was six. I may still have "stories" I wrote then. I have one notebook half full of hand-written pencil words, telling a story I thought of at the age of 13-16. I love the feel of pen, pencil, crayon, anything (!), against the soft blue horizontal lines of filler paper. Spiral notebooks, for stories, drive me crazy. I can't add pages!
I haven't written anything in ages that is a story.
My blog has become a story, in one sense. I tell my life as it was, is and may be. I pour my heart out into it, which, as any author knows, is the only way to write.
I love my blog, whether it helps others or not, it helps me. I write about things I have fought past with the grace of God--hard battles that at the time I thought I would never make it through. I have shared samples of heartbreak in how it affected me. My blog is a story, a journal, a way to show myself how God is there for me, and thus He is there for us all who accept Him.
I get to write a bad day out, work on showing myself the glory of God, and feel 100% ready to battle on by the end---which is purely God's great strength and love, it has nothing to do with me.
Writing is a passion--except maybe writing college papers--and I hope I get to use it in a big way. If not, I love writing my blog, seeing what countries may be reading my blog, and thanking God for being with me and showing me good things to write about.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment