Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Thursday, July 16, 2015

RA Post: Nursing

I have been upset off and on because I just can't work yet. I do not want to give up nursing. So I went on the search....and found that in my state, I can set my license to "inactive" up to three years and go to work anytime...after three years I have to take a refresher course, and agree to commit to 177 work hours and 15 continuing education hours. There would be a mandatory audit of these two by the nursing board. 
I am so happy that there is a solution! I was scared to death that I was just going to have to throw away nursing...and while I have no idea is my RA will ever get under enough control, I have an answer regarding work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day