Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Friday, February 5, 2016

RA Post: Perhaps a Sun-Break

After dealing with the Enbrel hang-over, I feel better today than I have in perhaps months. Today was actually a day that I was up and about, cleaning house. Hopefully I do not regret it later. 
Intend to write a longer post later. 
Hope to be out of the house soon---maybe even working or volunteering someplace. While I am often so sick I could care less about moving one inch....I do miss some of the hustle and bustle of "normal" life. 
Remission please, O Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day