I have been in a flare since my last post. Today was my first most active day, and one with the least nausea. I am grateful to God for providing some relief to the exhaustion and illness I felt.
It is so frustrating to go from being barely able to hold a book and then back to complete bed rest again. I pretty much fell asleep for three days; just couldn't wake up. Don't get me wrong, I am so glad that I am getting to hold a book again, but it is so hard.
Today I had to leave the dining room where I had felt well enough to provide a snack to my youngest nieces because I was crying.
I started to cry because it is the first time in five months I felt well enough to make anyone besides myself something to eat...and to give it to children just crushed me.
There is little harder than doing something so simple that no one else thinks anything of it, and knowing most of the time I can't do it.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment