I overdid it Friday. At least I think it is the cause. I was tired enough to be shaking. Mom told me to go lay down...but I did not listen, so now I am paying with pain, nausea and low grade fevers.
Saw my primary doctor today--he told me I needed another brace,since I was in the office with brace on bilateral knees, left hand, and ace bandages on bilat elbows. We laughed. What meant the most, though, besides the jokes, was the disappointment in the man's eyes that, while I am better than when he first took me on, I am roughly still in the same place. It is wonderful to see a medical person show their sadness for you, that they really care. One of my few talents....empathy. I really love my new primary.
I hate this. I cannot tell you how much I hate this. I hate being sick, hurting and not doing anything that I used to be able to. It is so frustrating. I keep fighting, but I hate this. It gets easier the longer it goes on, but it hurts so to see everyone able to do simple things that I cannot do.
There are so many people fighting battles quietly. But we always have a shield, and a companion in battle.
[ Trials and Temptations ] Consider it pure joy, my brothers
and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know
that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
James 1:2-3 NIV
[ The Lord’s Covenant With Abram ] After this, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision: “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward.” Gen 15:1
Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment