Paradise. That is something more and more on my mind. But less for the reasons you might think. Certainly, being fee of illness has its points...but I am looking at something different.
I am thinking in terms of being right there with God. Right there. Being in the throne room, singing praises. Right there. Oh my....it is indescribable. Breath taking.
Have you read the words John penned speaking of it? I cry if I read them. I cry about getting a white robe and crown. I cry desperately at the "well done, my good and faithful servant". But tonight...tonight I cry at the thought of just being right there. Not having this pained, sinful world to attempt to distract us from God.
Who knows what it might be like. If on the side note we meet our relatives all the way back to whoever was first saved---the man who walked with God and was just taken, did not die? If we will meet children that died before a woman even knew she was pregnant? I vote for pets too.
But the best of all....being right there.
Come soon, Lord, come.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment