After about 4 hours of taking the first antibiotic and antifungal medications, I started to feel so much better. I still feel better; less tired. Hopefully that lasts....and the skipping of shots is not too much of a burden on my poor body.
Took a long nap yesterday afternoon (as usual), and felt so good that Mark and I went to some friends' house. It was fun to watch their little toddler and baby doing what toddlers and babies do. Had some laughs, then headed home.
Had a bit of a heavy heart just because....I still miss out on so much. I am trying so hard to get out anyway, even if I feel bad. I just finished up the last ladies' Bible study for the summer, which I will greatly miss. I am going to try the exercise class that is at the church all summer, so that one, I get exercise from a great trainer who really understands when a person is doing something "wrong" or overdoing it; two, that I continue to work on learning how to go places when I am exhausted or feel poorly.
Unfortunately...that seems to be what has to happen with RA. You need to learn how to "grin and bear it". The worst thing to be told with these diseases, besides the infamous "you don't look sick", is that "you'll get used to it." When does one get used to a limb amputation, or paralysis or the death of beloved one? One really never gets over it.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment