I don't feel good. Every time I eat I know it was a bad idea. Tonight even popsicles are not sitting well. I get the sugar free ones...when I feel bad they help me keep hydrated, give me a few calories by the juice in them, and sometimes help me feel a little better. Popsicles are an RA girl's best friend. That and zofran.
I don't want to do this. I don't want to be sick. I watch the world spinning by, and I miss everything: weddings, babies, jobs, careers. I get the joy of taking cancer medications without an end date of treatment, or, as it appears to not happen in my family, remission. I am missing what should be the healthiest time in my life, and spending it instead in a fog of pain, nausea and fevers. I am missing so much, and yet so often do not realize or notice because of how bad I feel.
I find out more every day how this disease was tainting my life from childhood. I am so tired, so tired of being tired, tired of being sick.
I won't give up, no. This is just a glimpse into the torture of rheumatoid arthritis.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment