Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Thursday, November 17, 2016

RA Post: So Out

I've been so out of it. I did find out that I am no longer Seronegative for my RA. Before there was no real sign in my blood work that I had RA, which is called Seronegative. Now, I do. The only "benefit" is that we can medically monitor my inflammation and see what medications are working. 
I am quite frustrated. I've been on two steroid packs...and know how hard it will be to breathe when they are gone. I am having a lot of trouble with costochondritis----inflammation in the ribs. There are joints all up the front, by the breastbone, and all down the back by the spine. So those all get tight and don't want to move. Like having a thirty pound child sitting on your ribs. 
My feet are so hot at night that I shift them around constantly trying to keep a cool spot on the bed. My hands are the same way. Just really uncomfortable and ill lately. The pain is still easiest for me. It's the nausea and just worst sick sickness I can describe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day