Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

RA Post: Well, We'll Try

Today, with much urging on the part of my driver, I went to an interview at the local crisis pregnancy center. This center is to help moms and dads deal with pregnancy--especially those who are unmarried etc. The goal is to help them not pick abortions.
Nurses are needed and useful as educators there...I'd applied some time ago, but with the variance of my illness, I never know when I will make it.
So we will try. I will go Tuesday after next to watch the nurse volunteer that day, and see how things go.
Prayerfully, God will give me the strength and wellness to be able to do this. I really don't see how I possibly can...but, as Paul was told, "...my grace is sufficient for you".

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day