Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. All days listed that I was out of the house, in a car, someplace else. I have not managed such a thing in nearly two years.
I have said so many times that "maybe this treatment will work" that I have nearly lost hope in saying it. I am always pessimistic about myself anyway. I usually seem to be the one that has what she expects to have happen, happen. Or, better yet, what I am most afraid of happening, happen.
Thursday I went to one sister's house---45 minutes one way driving, with about two hours of visiting. I have not made it there in nearly two years, either, relying instead on phones.
Friday I went in the evening to my other sister's house, stayed until 10.30pm, something I have also not done.
Saturday, more tired, but forced myself to go to the little local thrift store.
Sunday, church
Monday, quite tired, but forced myself to go to a 4th of July get together for a few hours. It rained.
Today seems to be a more laid-back day, which I will spend in study and writing if it works out so.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment