Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Monday, May 16, 2016

RA Post: Exhaustion Yet Again

 Exhaustion is the theme. Lately I have two, maybe three, good days, and then I am asleep the rest of the week.
It had gotten to where taking my shots did not knock me out, but they have been doing so again. I don't know if that means my disease is "quieter" so making the medication more overwhelming, or if my disease is "noisier", making the medication stop my body from killing itself. 

Anyway, more just to say that is what is going on...and that with the exhaustion comes a great many tears because I just can't. I just can't do anything else. And I hate that more than I could ever describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day