Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Friday, December 18, 2015

RA Post: Something Positive

Back on Enbrel and methotrexate injections, week two.
I was really still quite sick last week. Over the weekend I was just asleep and out of it---really had a hard time processing people talking to me, everything was so ANNOYING. (You do not know annoying until you have RA/Firbo/PsA flare. I mean, people walking too loud, or the wind blowing is annoying. Really hard work to not be fuming mad at everything).
Monday I took Enbrel shot #2. By evening I felt pretty good--even went on a driving date with the hubby.
Tuesday I went and saw a dear friend and her two little girls.
Wednesday I overdid, as I went to see my sister, cleaned house and moved a little bit of stuff. Too much.
Thursday was dr appointment with primary. He was very happy that I looked and acted so much more alive. (had on nice clothes rather than tossing on something, makeup, and tied shoes.)
By Thursday evening, I was falling asleep...and now have been asleep for 24 hours, with a few wake up moments.

So, either shots have thinned out for the week (as can happen at first), or just overdid it. Or both.

It is nice to be more awake and alive. The first few days I felt like I did before I was RA +

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day