Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

RA Post: Weather Change, Health Change

Depression is smothering me much like a plastic bag over a weed in hot summer. I fear the fear I've have for months is coming to pass. Rain has set in, dull grey clouds I loved all but two years ago because of the infinite number of shades of grey have become hated. The longer they are staying...the worse I am becoming. It takes all my energy to do anything, and seems inordinately pointless. For, if it follows the course, October will be the worst. 
I need to move. Someplace the weather stays the same, or as near to the same as one could hope for. I just don't know how that will happen...one, even at my best I need a semi caregiver. Two, my not working and no SSI would mean a super tight belt. Manageable, yes. But harsh when I don't even manage shopping now, but give funds to someone else to get them. I fear I am here, though I love it here...the weather is going to mean months and months of depression and illness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day