Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Monday, September 26, 2016

for My Refer Spam Visitors

I am getting refer spam. Which means sites are putting up my blog as an encouragement to prove how big their own site is. You know where my refer spam is from? Various pornography groups. I rather expect, and hope, my blog is a bit of a shock. Cuz I hate to tell you...I consider that to be cheating on a spouse if one has a spouse. And if not...cheating on your future spouse. Because pornography is all fake. And no one will meet your "standard". 

Welcome to my blog. You'll get an earful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day