Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Sunday, January 3, 2016

RA Post: Colds, Colds, Colds

I do not know yet if I have a cold. The whole house has one, in various stages of remission. I have become even more the cruel OCD Master, and placed bottles of hand sanitizer as well as signs demanding the use of such liquid before opening refrigerator and cupboards.  Husband has been in a bad way today...but he just worked 6 days straight with two of the days being in a cold virus way.
Let's face it...I am finally to shot number 4, and I am finally getting to the state of "maybe" consistently not sleeping 48 hours at a go. 
(I did mention that in passing to my primary, and he said: "Pain'll do that." It is indeed exhausting.)
I am popping Zinc, vitamin C, and a multivitamin. I dunno. Feel the ominous signs, but hoping that that will pass. 
If I am going to get sick...I'd rather it be super short so I perhaps miss one week's shots. Not a months. 

Otherwise, I feel pretty well. Loosing some of the constant "hot" feeling from inflammation, needing less sleep, able to be up and about the house. 
Even had company for New Year's to watch a movie and talk. It was lovely. I slept later the next day, but I had such a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day