Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Thursday, August 13, 2015

RA Post: Careers

RA varies between so many people. Many can work, many cry to sleep at night because they want to work...
My support groups are always full of people wishing that they could do their job better or just plain do the job they left.
I am the latter still, and it breaks my heart. I had always planned on becoming a teacher, and maybe even running a nursing program.
This is not a possibility at this time.
I lean on God and ask for strength to bear up under this disappointment. And I know He is there, holding me as I figure on "hanging up my stethoscope" for many years. It always seemed that God wanted me to do nursing, as it always opened up for me...but I think now He has plans for me to study for a fulfillment I am not yet sure of, and help my parents as best I can while we live here...He granted me a husband who is very patient with my RA ups and downs, although like me, it still takes time "getting used to". It would be nearly impossible to face this RA without being married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day