Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Surprise!

Big surprise when I got on my blog last night. Between my RA, iritis and frustration at difficulties in using electronics and getting a killer headache from them, I have not posted or much used computers this last year. I get on, check stats, and discover hundreds of hits in a single day. 
Up to this point I have clicked along with maybe 30 hits a day at best, so this was a pleasure to discover. I am going to make an effort to write more.
I go see a rheumatologist ophthalmologist tomorrow some 90 miles away. I hope he has an idea, and I hope he has a script to hand me some steroids. I have been in 9-10/10 pain off and on every day with costochondritis--rib cartilage inflammation. Not much helps short of not moving and barely breathing. I am not looking forward to this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day