Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Hope For the Battle Weary + JD Farag Sermon Video Link

Be prepared for a great speaker on the video I am sharing today. Much like this pastor, J.D. Farag, I am bone weary waiting for the coming Redemption of my King (and I hope yours). 
I pray nearly every night that the trumpet will sound and the next thing I know is standing with multitudes of people (and if you know me, I really don't like crowds) all thinking the same thing, leaping and praising God for the salvation granted us for our faith. The thrill of finally standing in that wondrous place, never to be ill, face sorrow or troubles again, and to never, ever, leave the presence of the One and Only, the Great King, Father and Counselor. 
In the meantime, yes, I am weary. I am weary of the wickedness I hear shouted from the rooftops every day, the wickedness I am to condone, to love, to encourage, and the sorrow I see within the world. I am bone weary of my miserable life, which I know could be much, much worse, so I will thank and praise God that I have the chances I do have, the strength I do have, and the good days I do have. I am still weary of sickness, light sensitivity, pain and immobility, and watching all the other young people my age "live" when I am a mere shadow of the person I was, a 5-15% of the person I was. It is a miserable existence, and so yes, I am weary. Tired enough to sob, begging God to call us all home. 
I feel for the lost, who are so happy being lost...and I am sorry for those facing the hardship of looking forward to that trumpet call and the loss of those determined to face away from God. I still can't help begging God to take us all home. Maranatha, maranatha, maranatha, come, Lord Jesus, come, and again I shout come soon. Let us be free of the wickedness festering beneath and in society. 

https://olivetreeviews.org/audio-video-hope-for-the-battle-weary/

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day