Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Health Update: Terrible Loss of Spirit

I have spent the last week too sick to do anything but occasionally, half halfheartedly, gaze stupidly at the dim figures on a brightness/contrast reduced TV screen, annoyed at even these fake characters for having an easier time doing day to day things than I am often facing. 
Even today, which is mildly better, still has me with a fever of 99.0 F (orally) [as a good nurse will document], an improvement from the 99.7 F I was running yesterday and several other days. I run fevers most days, enough that I rarely bother to check it, because there will be a fever at one point, even if it is right before bed. 
I am so tired of sitting or laying down. I really am. I will try to gather the gumption to write again, on one of the "Deeper" series, which is more effort and concentration than I quite feel up to at this time. Hang on there. Maranatha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day