Since I don't know whether it is RA or psoriatic arthritis related, a new post heading.
Waiting to go see a cardiologist now. Still getting random chest pain and spasms, have to be EXTREMELY careful to not reach, talk or do too much. Pulse is still ranging about 122-133 off and on throughout day, which is not good. I am trying hard to breathe easy as I would tell a patient, but breathing itself hurts pulls or rubs on whatever hurts internally and externally. Rib joints are still sore, wow.
This cardiac thing scares me. The rates are not good...
Maybe I've had some cardiac issue for years, and while it wouldn't fix the autoimmune, it might make me feel better. Never noticed symptoms per se, but...who does?
Anyway, I find the symptoms distressing. That and the fact so few people believe me. Most people pat me on the head, sneer at me, and nonverbally tell me that if I just tried a bit harder I could do anything. I hate the lack of belief, and judgemental, you aren't sick just whiney, lazy, etc.
After fighting my way through anorexia, I agree. If it was purely a motive of mental willpower, I would win. It isn't. If I push with that willpower, push through the exhaustion, nausea and whatever other warning sign, I end up with worse things.
I was pushing to keep my nursing license active, having been told by the state continuing ed could be work or ed. They changed their mind...and so around November, I started volunteering twice a week at work, desperately trying to get hours. I then could do nothing else that week. Could not get my body to do it...thus proving to many people that I indeed was lazy 😎
I began getting this rib/chest.pain. I tried harder to get into work. I am now bed ridden, and who knows what ails my heart, plus the breathing issues I have besides the rib pain.
So by trying to do more than my body can do, did I make things permanently worse? My license is at least safe for retired inactive the rest of this year...but who knows now if I ever will be able to go back. If this is me, then no, this is the end of all that.
Its hard to be an overachiever and have to admit defeat because the line at the pharmacy was one person too long.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment