Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Its an interesting experience being put back into bed. While I have been extremely limited in what I could do, I had gotten to where I was awake all day most days, and did sit on a recliner all day. It was often an incredible amount of effort and work to stay sitting and awake. 
Being back in bed almost widens the world. Any time not spent in misery is spent in contemplation. 
Reading is still hard, but I will start as I can. 
I've been debating God, though I don't have a brilliant statement about Him. Just that He is always there, and I am mot alone in this bed ridden life. 
We need to be more aware that He is there. When the hardest things hit us, we always talk about being alone, no one there to help us. The thing is, we aren't alone, we just don't look hard enough. God is easy to find, but has to be looked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day