I have been so very sick this last week and a half. I haven't been this sick in years. I am hoping to keep up with my blogging. I am disappointed at how little that I have written.
My computer is dead, so I have to borrow another computer.
And then I am half leading a Bible study, which takes up some time--and then the study time to write a blog post is again more work.
I feel really bad that my posting has not been as active as it was. When I first started my goal was to write every day, and now I barely write three months worth of writing. I need to make a check mark list to write.
Anyway, I have not been doing well. My rheumatologist decided that my fibromyalgia is way worse than had been originally thought. We are trying to get more control over that. I don't know--I don't feel that helpful.
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment