Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Today and Health: Long Time No Write

 It has been such a strange, strange two years. I left my husband, something I never, ever saw myself doing. Never. 

If my father hadn't been for it, I don't know if I would have. Daddy was not for divorce on the whole. 

Then we lost Daddy last summer. He has always been a hero to me: godly, honorable. There remains a knife of pain and sorrow about my heart. 

I've changed volunteer positions. What happened still baffles me, but it was what it was...and I love my new primary care volunteer clinic. Much more medical than the other place ever was. I love it. Love love love it. 

I haven't studied as intently as I did, with my.eyes being so bad, and being forced to love in the darkness for years. 

It was such a painful thing to have people scold me for wearing sunglasses, even though my doctors had literally ordered me to do so. 

However, again, ever since my divorce--even four months before I moved out--my eyes were some better. I must be careful, but I can do more. I have neglected this blog so much, even though more views come. 

I don't know how legit the views are...the referring sources often aren't great. But maybe it will make a difference, my gathering and preparing what amounts to English 102 papers. 

I should study more, continue what is on here. I will try, should I even have any loyal readers. 

I will see a GI in March. I am so limited because of my nausea/dry heaving etc issues that haunt my days and nights. Maybe they can give me an answer, or help me cope. I am so desperate to be out, in the world, working, schooling, driving. 

I had a sleep study, but have not heard the results. I am.hoping it would help my tiredness, since that is what stops me if the nausea doesn't. 

My new rheumatologist is really a great doctor. She has the misfortune of finding me a rather jaded RN patient. I've given up hope lately on anything helping anything. I keep telling her it isn't her fault...I'm just fried. 

She ordered an MRI, and while I read the report, I am not sure what steps she might wish to take. 

There is a new pastor at the church. He is excellent, I've learned a lot. I've been attending the home groups that are available at the church, whnever I feel well enough. 

Anyway, dear reader, if you've stuck with me this long, or are new, thanks. I will try to do more with this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day