Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Monday, April 23, 2018

RA Post: A Few Good Days

The weather is finally nice. The sunshine soothes my aching joints and bones, soothes my sore muscles. I wish that I lived in an area that had sunshine nearly all the time, as it helps so very much. Yesterday I went to see the local tulip farm, enjoyed the flowers and the fresh, sunny air. Today I went to see a dear young woman's home--though we spent more time looking at her gorgeous garden, plants, animals and future plans. And, of course, seeing her adorable baby. Then we stopped at the same tulip farm, I got some new plants, and ran into my mother in law. 
I love good days. But they always have a tinge of melancholy with them. I always wait for the hammer to fall. When will I be sick again? Later today? Tomorrow? 
I am so riddled with jealousy over other young adults' actions. I so desperately want to do what other young women are doing--they are all gardening, canning, cleaning, raising and teaching children, raising animals. But as yet, it does not seem to be an option for me. 
Anyway, at least I have gotten a few good days. I hope they last. I hope I get healed. I hope the illnesses that have me go back into their corners and cry, licking their wounds, and leave me alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day