Fear and discouragement would be a better title for this post. I've been in a flare the last several weeks. I might feel good one day, be terribly sick and feverish the next three.
It makes me so very discouraged---mainly from constantly having to try to do everything. I have to try to stay up and awake, try to accomplish minute things in my day such as laundry one day, vacuuming another. I have to try and save energy to leave the house, monitor how I feel, whether my face starts to flush and heat up, a major warning sign that my body has about had it. I have to try and try and try. And I am so very tired of trying. I wish so that I could be like the other near 30s I know, raising children, doing normal housework, driving easily to visit a friend, picking up groceries. I wish that so very much that sometimes seeing others do so makes me sit down and cry.
I remember a few years ago when I first got married, first was a nurse. I didn't feel very good at times then, couldn't keep up with everyone else's energy...but I could at least drive myself if I wanted to go somewhere, worked, played. I felt like I was actually alive. Now that person is all a dream. It's like I died in August 2014, died and someone else entered my body to run it. I am not the same person. I do get to do the biblical research I wanted to do, and I can still read articles. I died in August of 2014...my body just didn't stop working. It shut down 90% and someone else took up residence....
Top Verses
Col 1:15-19
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
Rheumatoid Awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RA Awareness Day
No comments:
Post a Comment