Top Verses

Col 1:15-19
15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him

Rheumatoid Awareness

Rheumatoid Awareness

Saturday, November 11, 2017

RA Post: A very general update

I am re working the John posts I made. It is taking me a long time. This last post took me about a week of research and double checking and editing, editing, editing. I don't see how pastors and other teachers can keep it up week after week. 
As an aside, I am still cooking up the Bride of Christ series, I just need to write the last little section in a Word document and then figure out how to divide it up in posts. A bit long to read all in one setting. 
I am still struggling to get my eyes under control. I see my rheumatologist the 14 of this month....so who knows what input he might have. I seem to be healthier this November than the last two. However, I would certainly like it if it wasn't sp very much effort to get 95% of the places I go. It is like getting dressed and physically dragging myself out the door to the car, and then, if I am  driving, dragging the car wherever I need to go. Sounds exhausting, doesn't it?
Anyway, I am intrigued by what I am slowly learning in John. As much as I want to post every day it seems to just not be something that can be done that fast. I want to expand my own knowledge base, and writing that fast only has me writing down less than the bare bones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RA Awareness Day

RA Awareness Day